Langsung ke konten utama

part of speech

part of speech terdiri dari 8 jenis yaitu:

  • Noun

Noun adalah suatu kata yang digunakan untuk menamai suatu benda, orang, hewan dan konsep abstrak.
contoh dari kalimat noun: My handphone in your bag 

  • Verb

Verb adalah kata yang berfungsi untuk menjelaskan apa tindakan yang dilakukan oleh subject, untuk menunjukan suatu keadaan atau peristiwa.
Contoh dari kalimat verb: I have repair my computer

  • Pronoun

Pronoun adalah kata yang berfungsi untuk mengganti kata noun dalam menjelaskan suatu benda, orang, hewan dan konsep abstrak 
contoh dari kalimat pronoun: This is how we works

  • Adjective 

Adjective adalah suatu kata yang berfungsi untuk menerangkan sifat dari kata benda (noun) atau kata ganti (pronoun) baik berupa orang, hewan , benda, atau konsep abstrak
contoh dari kalimat adjective: she is so tall

  • Adverb 

Adverb adalah sebuah kata yang berfungsi untuk menjelaskan verb. adjective, dan adverb itu sendiri 
contoh kalimat adverb: i and my friends will go to mall tomorrow

  • Preposition

Berfungsi untuk menerangkan hubungan antar objek dengan bagian lain dalam kalimat. Preposition menerangkan kata noun, verb, dan adjective.
contoh kalimat preposition: i put my shoes under table

  • Conjuntion

Adalah kelompok kata yang berfungsi untuk menghubungkan dua konstruksi gramatikal yang sama yaitu kata, frasa dan klausa
contoh kalimat conjuntion: i love swimming and dancing

  • Interjection

Interjection adalah kata yang memiliki fungsi menunjukan emosi seseorang dalam sebuah kalimat.
contoh dari interjection: aha! i know it

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Randall's

i use randall's and here the result: Easy Medium Hard

election day

             Hello, today I will tell about the general elections held at my place. In every 5 years, the Indonesian state has a general election to elect the president, vice president, legislative council and the regional council. At this time the general election was held on April 17, 2019. In the days before the general election there was always talk and debate about the presidential candidates to be elected. Both in cyberspace and in the real world. 1 month before the election my sister was appointed to be the supervisor at the polling station where I chose. But my sister fell ill due to being too tired because she was busy meeting and doing her college assignments so that at each meeting she was sometimes absent but my parents could replace her in attending the meeting.         In this general election I tend to be inactive with the political situation that occurred at that time. At that time I was too busy to prepare myself for the midterm and do my college assignments. Usual